Job opening of Senior Cloud Architect
Position Title: Senior Cloud Architect
Location: Durgapur, India
Shift Timing: 12noon to 9pm
- Work with business line owners to gather technical requirements and transfer them into appropriate technical solutions
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot builds of on-prem and cloud services (SaaS/IaaS/PaaS)
- Make architectural design decisions, solve technical problems, and make improvements to our systems & platforms
- Lead a major migration of multiple global data centers to selected Cloud provider
- Lead a local team of Engineers supporting global engineering initiatives
- A passion for technology, highly motivated and driven
- Hands on experience with design and implementation of Microsoft based solutions
- Proven platform/system deployment automation experience
- Advanced knowledge of Azure Resource Manager templates and its use to automate infrastructure as code. Strong knowledge and previous experience with Operations Management Suite.
- Advanced technical knowledge of fundamental Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, HyperV, Exchange, Windows Server, SQL Server
- Proficient in use of scripting languages such as PowerShell.
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience as an architect
- Previous experience with Cloud migrations
- MCSA Cloud Platform Certification
- Previous leadership experience. Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Team Lead.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences
- Experience working in the cloud computing industry
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Technical certifications (i.e., AWS, Azure / Microsoft, Exchange)
- Experience with SharePoint, Lync, Microsoft CSP program
- Previous software development and DEVOPS experience
- Scripting experience with Python
- Experience building RFP’s, Design documents, Run Books
- Experience utilizing hyperscale cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent with good percentages (50% and above) in class 10th, 12th & graduation.
Qualified candidates, for careers in India please send your resumes to Ensim HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org